It is the aim of Mercury Training Services Ltd to predominately provide a comprehensive service in helping people to improve their skills and qualifications in order to enhance their employability options. This will incorporate a high quality service sustaining client needs and expectations.
The Management Team of Mercury Training Services Ltd is committed to the Quality Management System, to all the requirements of ISO 9001 : 2008 and to continuous improvement.
The Mission Statement of Mercury Training is:-
- To strive for the relief of poverty, unemployment, low level of communication skills and isolation experienced by people living within our operational areas.
- To advance job creation, job retention and economic regeneration through the promotion of economic activity, local enterprise and business activities, and in particular to promote and facilitate the establishment of community and co-operative enterprises; and to encourage employers to recruit from within the area.
The aims and objectives of Mercury Training are to:-
- Deliver the highest quality, effective training courses for our employers and learners.
- Continually strive to improve the quality of our training courses.
- Cater for learners and employers needs to encourage high performance and individual achievement.
- Continually seek new ways of improving our business for the benefit of all stakeholders.
All staff shall be given adequate time and resource to ensure the Quality Management System is implemented effectively.
To achieve these aims, objectives have been set by the Managing Director.
The Quality Policy Statement shall be issued to all staff and displayed within the organisation. Changes to the Quality Policy Statement shall be made and an amended copy shall be issued to staff and displayed. This Policy shall be reviewed annually by the Senior Management Team and updated as required.